The Benefits of Stucco for your home.
Stucco is one of the many options a homeowner might consider when thinking about an exterior coverage for their home. Whether it is a new home construction or renovating of an older one, it is by far, one of the most durable, yet stylish choices a homeowner can make.
There are many advantages for applying stucco to your home.
1) Stucco is extremely durable and will last longer than siding, both wood and vinyl, and even brick, by decades. It can withstand the test of extreme temperature changes and weather conditions, resisting the harsh effects of rain, snow, hail and gusting winds.
2) Stucco adds an excellent R-value (insulation efficiency), helping to keep your home cooler in the summer months and keeping out the harsh winds of winter, in turn, saving on your heating and cooling costs.
3) Because stucco is so durable as well as fire resistant, many insurance companies will reduce your home insurance premiums substantially, saving you hundreds of dollars. Be sure to check with your local insurance company to see if stucco is on their list of reducing premiums.
4) As well as adding beauty to your home, stucco increases the market value of your home.
5) Stucco is mold and mildew resistance and will not rot or deteriorate, so it is exceptionally durable in moist or very humid climates.
Unlimited textures and colors
The finish possibilities are infinite, smooth to course, interesting variety; it is unique among the decorative finishing materials. It can be used to provide highlights, depth, and continuity.
A nearly unlimited palette of colors that never need painting is available to provide a uniform, maintenance-free finish for your most lavish designs. Imagination is the only limitation.